Horizon Europe - Online seminars on Cluster 4 Digital, Industry and Space
Preparations for the launch of the upcoming European framework program Horizont Europa are already well advanced. Currently, the EU Commission is discussing with the member states and associated states the design of the work program for the years 2021/2022.
From the end of November 2020, the National Contact Points for Digital and Industrial Technologies and for Space will be organizing an online seminar series on the current status of Cluster 4. The EU Commission has grouped six "destinations" for this purpose. These will be addressed one after the other in one-and-a-half hour seminar sessions.
All online seminars will start with an introduction to the structure of Horizon Europe, the rules of participation and higher-level aspects in Cluster 4 (15 min.). This is followed by a presentation of the main topics of the respective destination (45 min.), leaving room for questions. The online seminars will take place on the following days:
- Destination 1: Climate neutral, circular and digitised industry 24.11.2020, 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Destination 2: A digitised, resource-efficient and resilient industry 08.12.2020 13:00 - 14:30
- Destination 3: World leading data and computing technologies 02.12.2020, 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Destination 4: Digital and emerging technologies for competitiveness and fit for the green deal 04.12.2020, 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Destination 5: Strategic autonomy in developing, deploying and using global space based infrastructures (space travel) 16.12.2020, 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Destination 6: A human-centred and ethical development of digital and industrial technologies 10.12.2020, 10:30 am - 12:00 pm